Sunday, June 28, 2009

Orks, orks, orks...






heres a few pics of some of my other orks.
As you see the nob to the left is a Assault of Black Reach ork. I kept the checkers, on the shoulders and jaw. Also i kept that blood flowing. I really really love the look of that blood. In person its actually better.



And then we got this power klaw nob, he's got some bionic upgrades on his arm, and this one is from the new nob box. This is so far the only Nob I didn't blood up. I really loved working with those new nobs, they really have great attitude.


I hope you like them and theres still more to come. After these I hope to work on some Nob Bikers and a Arb Boy squad in a trukk. Hopfully in the future I will be picking up one of those beautyfully Forgeworld Warboss on Warbike.

No comments:

Post a Comment