Friday, June 26, 2009

2000point ork list

My list is pieced together with some stronger points lead by Nobs.
At first I wanted to include Mad Dok Grotsnik but i had to make a choice and chose the extra warboss option that would allow me to take my second nob squad as troops. I really wanted to flood this list with vehicles and troops. I think I did a pretty good job.
HQ
warboss, power klaw, warbike, attack squig (140)
HQ
warboss, power klaw, 'eavy armor, attack squig, cycbork body (115)
TROOP
nob squad (5) warbikes, 4 power klaws, pain boy, orderly, bosspole, waaagh banner (380)
TROOP
nob squad (10) 4power klaws, 5 big choopas, 5 'eavy armor, bosspole, waaagh banner, pain boy, orderly, Transport: battlewagon, deff rolla, extra armor (525)
TROOP
'ard boy squad (12) nob, power klaw, bosspole, Transport: trukk (195)
TROOP
boy squad (10) nob, power klaw, bosspole, Transport: trukk (135)
TROOP
boy squad (10) nob, power klaw, bosspole, Transport: trukk (135)
HEAVY
looted wagon, boomgun, ard case, 2 big shootas (125)
HEAVY
looted wagon, boomgun, ard case, 2 big shootas (125)
HEAVY
looted wagon, boomgun, ard case, 2 big shootas (125)

Well thats my 2000 points,
2000 points
14 kill points
5 scoreing units
7 vehicles
49 troops
And then some more pics of nobs.
With this guy I put some flames on the shoulder and again i put the checker pattern on there. Also you can see the blood I added to the fist and wrist wrappings. I am really proud of the highlighting done on these guys. I'm going to make sure and add that detailing to my other orks as I go.
I really love the yellow I get to work with, mixed with the green flesh tones it really pops I think. Oh and this guy has a slack jaw!



This guy I did this triangle thing on the shoulder pad, and this guy got some cool work on his cybork arm.
check those checkers!
and that arm the shine is real blood, mine! But really check out the detail on that buzz saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment