Saturday, July 4, 2009

The conclusion


So we return with the last of the nobs. I will dive right in to this one.
This first guy is ready for he has his huge choppa, he's got his bionic eye inplant and shoulder spike.









This next fellow is dieing to help others die. He's got his power klaw and checkered helmet.

I gave him a boss pole for bashin his fellows if they chose to turn tail!











Then we got the gore slinging nob with his Big Choppa. That choppa is my favorite out of the new nob box. He's also the only one with a fully exposed face. It lets you get a good look at his ugly mug!










Heres the nob that will lead the others in to mayhem! He's flying his Waaaaagh! Banner and showing off his bloddy power klaw! We Orks was made for killin!






This buddy boy is a AoBR nob. I think that they are awesome models for the price. Tons of detail. You can see a few examples on the muscles on the arms and the detail of the armor.













Soon, very soon I will be posting pics of my first nob biker. Look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment